Monday, December 6, 2010

MYSTIQUE

Girl you got me thinking
What is it that draws me to you?
Is it your sweet alluring scent?
Or could it be your lovely smile?
Whatever it is you are my mystery Mystique

All i want is to get close to you
To hear the sound of your whisper
The moisture of your lips to my ear
The warmth of your tight embrace
Mystique what must i do for you to notice me?

Hallucinating has become a part of me
With your mystery you never cease to infest
My every dream, vision or thought
Lady you have me possessed with you and at your mercy
You like slaying me with torment Mystique

Lately ave learnt loving to hate
Living thinking of you is total distress
I need you to think of me also
Because am drawn close, too close
But when i come close to you, you move away Mystique

So just tell me Mystique
How to solve you as my mystery sweet lady
For i definitely want you as my baby
Halt me in my tracks if it seems crazy
Since i need to solve you as my maze Mystique

No comments:

Post a Comment